This little acorn bud pendant is made from real small acorn buds that have been cast into recycled sterling silver and then plated in 24 carat gold. It is also available in sliver here.
The necklace also comes with a beautiful little notelet which explains the symbolism of the acorn on one side leaving the other side blank so you can personalise it and add your own message.
The wording on the inside of the notelet says: "The acorn is a symbol of strength and potential, it was also a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility, and immortality. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future.
The word Druid can be translated as 'Oak Knowledge'. This precious little acorn has been cast in recycled silver and when worn will remind the wearer of their strength and potential."
Leave a message in the notes if you would like a personal message added to the inside.
The necklace is supplied with a complimentary polishing cloth and presented in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery box which has been made from eco-friendly FSC cardboard. For every sale a donation is made to One Tree Planted who plant a tree.
Acorn Buds Necklace - Gold Plated
- The pendant is approx 2 cm in length and 1 cm wide
- This is cast from real acorn buds and is an almost exact replica
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver and plated in 24 carat gold
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 18 inch gold plated curb chain
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard) and notelet
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold