These beautiful dainty butterfly stud earrings are made from recycled fine silver. They measure approximately 1.7 cm x 0.7 cm.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Butterfly stud earrings
- A matching set of 2 stud earrings
- Sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Each earring is approximately 1.7 cm in diameter and 0.7 cm heigh
- Made from 100% solid recycled fine silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold