This unique one of a kind ring was inspired by the beautiful organic texture of coral. It was made by hand using the ancient lost wax technique and was carved originally in wax to produce a beautiful, organic and uneven form before being cast in recycled sterling silver. The ring is heavily textured and uneven unlike anything made in a factory. This ring would be ideal for someone who loves the organic textures of coral and makes a unique gift.
This is a size M and comes in a polished silver finish.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Coral Ring - Silver
- Weight 4.7g
- Width at widest part of band approx 7mm and narrowest 4mm
- Height approx 8mm
- Cast from wax using the lost wax technique
- Polished silver finish
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted for every product sold