This beautiful single rose was inspired by the English roses in my garden. A single rose can be the ultimate romantic gift. It clearly states 'I love you', but unlike a real rose that will unfortunately wilt, this rose will stand the test of time. Made from recycled silver, before being plated in 24 carat gold, it is designed to become an heirloom and be treasured for a lifetime. It offers the perfect way to demonstrate your eternal love.
The rose head was hand sculpted in wax and used a real twig for the stem before being cast. This unusual necklace captures the beautiful texture of the twig on the stem as well as the delicate petals of the rose.
Perfect for treating yourself or a romantic heirloom gift for a loved one that will be treasured for years to come.
It comes with a 18 inch gold plated curb chain and supplied in a beautifully presented Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery eco-friendly box.
This necklace is also available in silver. If you would like this piece in solid recycled gold, please contact me for a quote email@example.com.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Single Rose Necklace - Gold Plated
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver and plated in 24 carat gold
- Approx 5 cm long x 1 cm at its widest point
- Weight 7g including the chain
- It comes with a 18 inch gold plated curb chain
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold