This beautiful hazel leaf necklace was made using a real hazel leaf collected in the English countryside to create this stunning and unusual design. The pendant captures the beautiful texture of the leaf on the front and is smoother and shiny silver on the back.
t comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain or you can upgrade to a 18 inch or 20 inch chain.
The Celts believed hazelnuts from a hazel tree gave one wisdom and inspiration. There are numerous variations on an ancient tale that nine hazel trees grew around a sacred pool, dropping into the water nuts that were eaten by salmon (a fish sacred to Druids), which absorbed the wisdom. Furthermore, the tree was the symbol of marriage, abundance of wealth and family happiness.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Hazel Leaf Necklace - Silver
- The pendant is approx 4.5 cm in length and 2.5 cm wide
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain but you can upgrade to 18 inch or 20 inch
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold