Solid recycled sterling silver cast limpet shell earrings. The original shell was found on the Hampshire shoreline. The silver has been polished to highlight the textured surface.
Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear (total weight of each earring approx 3.5g). The shells are 2.5cm long and 2cm wide.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Limpet Shell Earrings - Silver
- These earrings are a matching set of 2 earrings
- Approx 2 cm x 2.5 cm
- Shells made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver and drop wires from 925 sterling silverHandmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold