This beautiful little starfish pendant necklace was cast from a real starfish into recycled sterling sliver. It has a beautiful texture on both side and has been plated in 24 carat gold.
It comes with an 18 inch gold plated or a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain. You can upgrade to a sterling silver 18 inch or 20 inch curb chain.
The necklace also comes with a beautiful little notelet which explains the symbolism of the starfish on one side leaving the other side blank so you can personalise it and add your own message.
The wording on the inside of the notelet says: "Starfish symbolise renewal and regeneration. A starfish has an amazing ability that will allow them to grow back limbs and survive difficult situations. Wear this necklace to remember your inner strength and resilience in even the most challenging times."
Leave a message in the notes if you would like a personal message added to the inside.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Starfish Necklace (Small) - Gold Plated
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver and plated in 24 carat gold
- Approx 15mm across at its widest point
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with an 18 inch gold plated or 16 inch sterling silver curb chain. You can upgrade to 18 inch or 20 inch sterling silver curb chain
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard) and notelet
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold