These earrings were cast from real pieces of tree bark collected in the English countryside to create these stunning and unusual design of earrings. The earrings capture the beautiful texture of the bark. The earrings are approximately 2 cm long.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Tree Bark Earrings - Silver
- Approx 2 cm long .
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver with sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold