These earrings were cast from real pieces of tree bark collected in the English countryside to create these stunning and unusual design earrings. The earrings capture the beautiful texture of the bark. The earrings come in a mismatch set - the long thin earring is 2 cm long and the shorter earring is 9mm wide.
These earrings are part of my Tree Bark collection featuring hand made silver pieces of jewellery made from bark collected in the English countryside that have been cast in sterling silver. One of the photos shows the bark necklace with the earrings.
The earrings are supplied in a beautifully presented eco-friendly box, and would make the perfect present for a nature lover or someone looking for something totally unique.
Free delivery to the UK using eco-friendly packaging. One tree will be planted for every piece of jewellery sold through One Tree Planted. See www.onetreeplanted.org
Mismatched Tree Bark Earrings
- The earrings come in a mismatch set - the long thin earring is 2 cm long and the shorter earring is 9mm wide.
- Made from 100% 925 recycled Sterling Silver
- Handmade in my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Cast from real pieces of bark found in the English countryside
- Comes in a Rebecca Oxenham gift box with a hand tied ribbon
- Free UK Delivery
- This item is in stock ready to be delivered within 2-3 days of receiving your order