This ring was inspired by the beautiful sea anemones. It was made by hand using the ancient lost wax technique and was carved originally in wax before being cast in recycled sterling silver. The ring is totally unique and unlike anything made in a factory. This ring would made an ideal ring for a sea lover and makes a unique gift.
This is a size J.5.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Sea Anemone Ring - Silver
- Weight 6.4g
- Width at widest part of band approx 2 mm
- Height approx 8mm
- Polished silver finish
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted for every product sold