Inspired by the delicate patterns in sea foam and the tiny bubbles that catch the light to form intricate patterns of lace as they gently lap the shore. Orginally sculpted using melted wax before being cast into recycled silver. They are both approximately 20mm long.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Sea Foam Line Earrings - Silver
- Approx 2 cm long .
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver with sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Comes in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery gift box
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- Eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted for every product sold