This beautiful pendant was moulded from a real acon. It is flat on on the back so it sits neatly against you. Made from recycled fine silver, the acorn is approximately 1.8 cm long x 1.2 cm wide
It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain or you can upgrade to a 18 inch or 20 inch chain.
The necklace also comes with a beautiful little notelet which explains the symbolism of the acorn on one side leaving the other side blank so you can personalise it and add your own message.
The wording on the inside of the notelet says: "The acorn is a symbol of strength and potential, it was also a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility, and immortality. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future.
The word Druid can be translated as 'Oak Knowledge'. This precious little acorn has been cast in recycled silver and when worn will remind the wearer of their strength and potential."
Leave a message in the notes if you would like a personal message added to the inside.
The necklace is supplied with a complimentary polishing cloth and presented in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery box which has been made from eco-friendly FSC cardboard. For every sale a donation is made to One Tree Planted who plant a tree.
Acorn Necklace (with flat back) - Silver
- The pendant is approx 1.8 cm in length and 1.2 cm wide
- This is cast from an actual acorn and is an almost exact replica except with a flat back
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain but you can upgrade to 18 inch or 20 inch
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard) and notelet
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold