These snow drop earrings were inspired by snowdrops in the early morning frost. The snow drop flower head was hand sculpted in wax before being cast into recycled silver. Actual drop approx 6 cm with the flower head approx 2 cm.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Snowdrop Earrings - Silver
- These earrings are a matching set of 2 earrings
- Approx 6 cm drop with the snowdrop flower head approx 2 cm long and 1 cm wide
- Flowers made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver and drop wires from 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold