This beautiful silver necklace originated from a piece of bark found at the knot of the tree and is naturally curved to look like the shape of an angel wing. The actual piece of tree bark was collected in the Hampshrie countryside to create this stunning and unusual design pendant. The pendant captures the beautiful texture of the bark on both sides and comes with a 16 inch sterling silver chain.
The pendant is part of my Tree Bark collection featuring hand made silver pieces of jewellery made from twigs, bark and leaves collected in the English countryside near where I live in Hampshire that have been cast in sterling silver.
One tree will be planted for every piece of jewellery sold through One Tree Planted. See www.onetreeplanted.org
Angel wing tree bark necklace
- The pendant is approx 4.2 cm in length and 1 cm wide
- Made from 100% 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight 6.5g
- Handmade in my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Cast from a real piece of bark found in the English countryside
- Comes in an eco-friendly Rebecca Oxenham gift box
- Free UK Delivery using eco-friendly packaging