This beautiful piece was cast from an actual piece of tree bark collected in the English countryside to create this stunning and unusual design pendant. The pendant captures the beautiful texture of the bark on both sides. It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver chain.
The pendant is part of my botanical collection featuring hand made silver pieces of jewellery made from twigs, bark and leaves collected in the English countryside that have been cast in recycled sterling silver.
This necklace is supplied in a beautifully presented eco-friendly box tied and would make the perfect present for a nature lover or someone looking for something totally unique. The silver used for this item is made from recycled eco silver to help protect our environment.
Free delivery to the UK using eco-friendly packaging
Tree Bark Necklace
- The pendant is approx 4.2 cm in length and 1 cm wide
- Made from 100% 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight 6.5g
- Handmade in my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Cast from a real piece of bark found in the English countryside
- Comes in a Rebecca Oxenham gift box with a hand tied ribbon
- Free UK Delivery