This beautiful piece was cast from a piece of tree bark collected in the English countryside to create this stunning and unusual design of pendant. It captures the beautiful texture of the bark on both sides and comes with a 16 inch sterling silver trace chain. The pendant is approximately 4.2 cm in length and 1 cm wide.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Tree Bark Necklace - Silver
- The pendant is approx 4.2 cm in length and 1 cm wide
- Weight 6.5g
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver trace chain
- This is cast from a piece of tree bark and is an almost exact replica
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Comes in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery gift box
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- Eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted for every product sold