Winnie is a wasp and unlike the bee she is no push over. She is a feisty little wasp and you dont want to get on the wrong side of her. She also might well sting you anyway without provocation. A perfect gift for the fiesty women or wasp lover. Wasps play a vital role in maintaining our ecosystem - they eat all the less desirable cockroaches and spiders. Originally made from a wax sculpture of a real wasp and then cast into recycled sterling silver.
Comes with a 16 inch sterling silver chain. Packed in FSC certified gift box. One tree will be planted for every product bought by One Tree Planted.
Winnie the Wasp
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Weight 7g including the chain
- Handmade in England
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling trace silver chain.
- It is supplied in a beautifully presented eco-frinedly box
- Free UK postage using eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted when you purchase this necklace