Fri, 17 Jun|
The garden studio
Friday 17th June - Personalised workshop for two with Prosecco
Make your own bespoke fine silver pendant or drop earrings using the alchemy of silver clay. This workshop is suitable for complete beginners and costs £140 for two including materials and prosecco.
Time & Location
17 Jun 2022, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
The garden studio, Oaktree Rd, Southampton SO18, UK
About the Event
This workshop is an ideal for complete beginners. In this workshop you will make your own unique and truely personal jewellery using silver clay.
It takes place in my garden studio in Southampton.
What your will learn;
- How to use silver clay
-Creating your own unique designs
- Attaching jump rings for a pendant or earrings
- Polishing and finishing
What is included;
- 7g of silver clay per person
- Findings for your piece that you make
- 18 inch silver chain or ear wires
- All equipment needed in my studio to make your jewellery pieces
- An instruction booklet (which you can take home)
- As much tea, coffee and biscutes as you can eat and drink
What you need to bring;
- An apron if you have one
- Closed toe shoes
- Hairband (to tie hair back while firing)
- Mask or visor
There is parking on the road or there is a car park very close by on Manor Farm Road (close to Dimond Road).
Silver clay workshop for two
Suitable for complete beginners - come and spend half a day making a beautiful solid silver acorn or shell necklace or drop earrings.£140.00