“great oaks from little acorns grow.”
A British 14th century proverb.
The acorn represents the cycle of the seasons, and is the seed from oak trees. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future. In addition the word Druid can be translated as ‘oak knowledge’.
Like a whispered little message, when worn the acorn is a reminder of your strength and potential.
his necklace contains a solid replica acorn that was cast from a real acorn into recycled silver and a beautiful oak leaf also made form solid recycled silver on the same chain.
It comes with an 18 inch sterling silver curb chain. You can upgrade to a sterling silver 20 inch curb chain. The acorn is 1 cm long x 0.7mm wide and the leaf is approximately 2 cm long and 1 cm wide.
It is presented in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery box.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the symbolism spirituality of nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs, uses FSC cardboard or recycled materials in her packaging and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Acorn and oak leaf necklace
- The acorn is approx 1 cm in length and 0.7 cm wide
- This is cast from an actual acorn and is an almost exact replica
- Comes with a beautiful little notelet
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade in England
- It comes with a sterling silver curb chain. You can upgrade to 20 inch sterling silver curb chain
- You can upgrade to have the seed 24K gold plated
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- One tree will be planted for every product sold