These beautiful apple blossom earrings were carved by hand in wax before being cast in recycled silver. The centre of the flowers have been plated in 24 carat gold.
The matching apple blossom necklace is available here.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Apple Blossom Earrings - Silver with Gold Plating
- A matching set of 2 stud earrings
- Sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Each earring is approximately 1 cm in diameter
- The flowers were sculpted in wax before being cast
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver
- 24 carat gold plated centre to the flowers
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold