Inspired by the bubbles in waves that catch the sunlight as they lap upon the shore and against the rocks. These gorgeous little hoops were made using an ancient technique where tiny pieces of silver are melted into individual, little balls of silver that are then painstakingly soldered onto the piece of jewellery.
They have a post back and butterfly push backs and are approximately 2 cm in diameter. Ideal for everyday wear or look equally good for a night out.
These are also available in 24 carat gold plating here.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Sea Bubble Hoop Earrings - Silver
- These earrings are a matching set of 2 earrings
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver with sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Approx 2 cm in diameter
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold