This solid silver acorn replica was cast from a real acorn into recycled 925 sterling silver.
Available in solid recycle silver or the seed below the cap can be plated in 24 carat gold.
It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver trace chain. It comes with a complimentary polishing cloth in a Rebecca Oxenham box which has been made from eco-friendly FSC cardboard.
It comes with a beautiful little notelet which inside explains the symbolism of the acorn on one side leaving the other side blank so you can personalise to add your own message. Leave a message in the notes if you would like a personal message added to the other side.
The wording on the inside of the notelet says:
The acorn is a symbol of strength and potential, it was also a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility, and immortality. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future.The word Druid can be translated as "Oak Knowledge". This precious little acorn has been cast in recycled silver and brass and when worn will remind the wearer of their strength and potential.
One tree will be planted with the sale of this beautiful piece of jewellery
For every sale I make I donate to One Tree Planted who plant a tree.
- The pendant is approx 1.5 cm in length and 1 cm wide
- This is cast from an actual acornand is an almost exact replica
- Made from 100% solid recycled sterling silver so quite heavy
- Handmade in England
- Comes in an eco-friendly Rebecca Oxenham gift box
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- Free UK Delivery using eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted for every product sold