This beautiful single rose was inspired by the English roses in my garden. A single rose can be the ultimate romantic gift. It clearly states 'I love you', but unlike a real rose that will unfortunately wilt, this silver rose will stand the test of time. Made from recycled silver it is designed to become an heirloom and be treasured for a lifetime. It offers the perfect way to demonstrate your eternal love.
The rose head was hand sculpted in wax and used a real twig for the stem before being cast into recycled sterling silver. This unusual necklace captures the beautiful texture of the twig on the stem as well as the delicate petals of the rose.
Perfect for treating yourself or a romantic heirloom gift for a loved one that will be treasured for years to come.
It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain or you can upgrade to a 18 inch or 20 inch chain.
This necklace is also available in 24 carat gold plating. If you would like this piece in solid recycled gold, please contact me for a quote email@example.com.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Single Rose Necklace - Silver
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Approx 5 cm long x 1 cm at its widest point
- Weight 7g including the chain
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain but you can upgrade to 18 inch or 20 inch.
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold