These beautifully delicate silver cockle shell earrings evoke memories of the seaside - perhaps holidays by the beach or time spent paddling in the sea.
Perfectly elegant for everyday or a special occasion. The original shell was found on a beach on the Hampshire coast.
Made from recycled sterling silver. While only 1.5cm in diameter, they come in a matt finish that captures all the texture and details of the orginal shell.
The matching necklace is available here.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Cockle Shell Stud Earrings - Silver
- A matching set of 2 stud earrings
- Sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver
- Each earring is approximately 1.5 cm in diameter
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold