This beautiful starfish pendant was cast from a real starfish into recycled sterling sliver capturing its beautiful texture on both sides. It comes on a beautiful 18 inch sterling silver beaded satellite chain necklace. The delicate chain is made of polished sterling silver and is fastened via the simple spring ring clasp. This necklace looks stunning by itself or with others for a layered look.
The pendant measures approximately 15mm across. A larger (medium) pendant which is 30mm across and is on a plain chain is available here.
The necklace also comes with a beautiful little notelet which explains the symbolism of the starfish on one side leaving the other side blank so you can personalise it and add your own message.
The wording on the inside of the notelet says: "Starfish symbolise renewal and regeneration. A starfish has an amazing ability that will allow them to grow back limbs and survive difficult situations. Wear this necklace to remember your inner strength and resilience in even the most challenging times."
Leave a message in the notes if you would like a personal message added to the inside.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Starfish Necklace (Small) on a satellite chain
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Approx 15mm across at its widest point
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 18 inch sterling silver beaded chain with a spring ring fastening
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard) and notelet
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold