Sun, 06 Mar|
The garden studio
6th March - Personalised workshop for TWO with prosecco (£140 for two)
Make your own bespoke fine silver pendant or drop earrings from real acorns or shells using the alchemy of silver clay. This workshop is suitable for complete beginners and costs £140 for two including materials and prosecco.
Time & Location
06 Mar 2022, 13:30 – 16:30
The garden studio, Oaktree Rd, Southampton SO18, UK
About the Event
This workshop is an ideal for complete beginners. In this workshop you will both make either a pendant or drop earrings using silver lay.
It takes place in my garden studio in Southampton. You will start the day with tea and coffee on arrival as we introduce ourselves.
What your will learn;
- How to use silver clay
- Capture the beauty of real shells or acorns by creating your own moulds
-Creating your own unique designs
- Attaching jump rings for a pendant or earrings
- Polishing and finishing
What is included;
- 7g of silver clay paste per person (enough to make one piece each)
- Findings for your piece that you make
- necklace cord or silver chain or ear wires
- All equipment needed in my studio to make your jewellery pieces
- An instruction booklet (which you can take home)
- As much tea, coffee and biscutes as you can eat and drink
What you need to bring;
- An apron if you have one
- Closed toe shoes
- Hairband (to tie hair back while firing)
There is parking on the road or there is a car park very close by on Manor Farm Road (close to Dimond Road).
Silver clay workshop for two
Suitable for complete beginners - come and spend half a day making a beautiful solid silver acorn or shell necklace or drop earrings.£140.00