This little acorn bud pendant is made from real small acorn buds that have been cast into recycled sterling silver. It is also available with 24 carat gold plating here.
It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain but can be upgraded to an 18 or 20 inch chain.
The necklace also comes with a beautiful little notelet which explains the symbolism of the acorn on one side leaving the other side blank so you can personalise it and add your own message.
The wording on the inside of the notelet says: "The acorn is a symbol of strength and potential, it was also a Nordic and Celtic symbol of fertility, and immortality. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future.
The word Druid can be translated as 'Oak Knowledge'. This precious little acorn has been cast in recycled silver and when worn will remind the wearer of their strength and potential."
Leave a message in the notes if you would like a personal message added to the inside.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Acorn Bud Necklace - Silver
- The pendant is approx 2 cm in length and 1 cm wide
- This is cast from real acorn buds and is an almost exact replica
- Made from 100% solid recycled sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain but can be upgraded to an 18 or 20 inch chain
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- Eco-friendly packaging
- One tree will be planted for every product sold