A beautifully delicate silver cockle shell necklace which evokes memories of the seaside - perhaps holidays by the beach or time spent paddling in the sea.
Perfectly practical for everyday, yet elegant enough for a special occasion, the original shell was found on a Hampshire beach.
Only 1.5cm in diameter yet it captures all the texture and detail of the orginal shell. It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain or you can upgrade to a 18 inch or 20 inch chain.
The matching earrings are available here.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment's best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Cockle Shell Necklace - Silver
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- The pendant is approx 1.5 cm in diameter
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain but you can upgrade to 18 inch or 20 inch
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold