THIS ITEM HAS A ONE WEEK DELAY PRIOR TO SENDING DUE TO DELAYS AT THE LONDON ASSAY OFFICE FOR HALLMARKING .
This beautiful pendant was made from a delicate broken whelk shell found on the Solent shores. It has been cast in 925 sterling silver and the outside plated in 24 carat gold to offer a stunning contrast. The pendant retains all of the intricate shape and texture. A real statement piece and one all your friends will notice.
The pendant is approx 4 cm in length and 2 cm wide. It comes Hallmarked by the London Assay Office and is marked with the Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery makers stamp.
It has a 18 inch sterling silver snake or curb chain or you can up upgrade to a 22 inch snake chain.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Whelk Pendant Necklace - Silver with Gold Plating
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver with 24 carat gold plating
- The pendant is approx 4 cm in length and 2 cm wide
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It comes with a 18 inch sterling silver curb or snake chain but you can upgrade to a 20 inch snake chain
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold
- Hallmarked with the Rebecca Oxenham makers mark at the London Assay office