These beautiful bud earrings came from original buds found in the Hampshire countryside and then cast into recycled sterling silver.
This design was inspired by Shakespeare's Sonnet
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date."
These stunning and unusual little stud earrings capture the beautiful texture of the buds. Perfect for treating yourself or a thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one or as wedding jewellery. As a romantic gift these buds will be treasured and be the perfect way to demonstrate your love.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Tiny Buds Stud Earrings - Silver
- These earrings are a matching set of 2 earrings
- Approx 1 cm in length.
- Made from 100% solid recycled 925 sterling silver with sterling silver post backs with butterfly push backs
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- They are supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold