“great oaks from little acorns grow.”
A British 14th century proverb.
The acorn represents the cycle of the seasons, and is the seed from oak trees. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future. In addition the word Druid can be translated as ‘oak knowledge’.
Like a whispered little message, when worn the acorn is a reminder of your strength and potential.
These beautiful solid replica acorn earrings were cast from a real acorn into recycled 925 sterling silver. The seed of the acorn has been plated in 24 carat gold.
The matching necklace is here.
Each acorn is approximately 1 cm long x 0.7mm wide. The necklace is supplied with an intention notelet which explains the symbolism of the acorn which has been made from eco-friendly FSC cardboard. They are presented in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery box.
For every sale a donation is made to One Tree Planted who plant a tree.
Acorn drop earrings - gold highlights
- Matching set of 2 earrings on earwires
- Comes with an intention notelet
- Each replica acorn is approx 1 cm in length and 0.7 cm wide
- These are cast from an actual acorn and is an almost exact replica
- Made from 100% recycled silver
- The seed part of the acorn is plated in 24 carat gold
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard) and notelet
- One tree will be planted for every product sold