“great oaks from little acorns grow.”
A British 14th century proverb.
The acorn represents the cycle of the seasons, and is the seed from oak trees. Druids believed the consumption of an acorn would help them see the future. In addition the word Druid can be translated as ‘oak knowledge’.
Like a whispered little message, when worn the acorn is a reminder of your strength and potential.
These beautiful solid replica acorn earrings were cast from a real acorn into recycled silver. The matching necklace is here. Each acorn is approximately 1 cm long x 0.7mm wide.
These earrings were once real acorns found in british woodland before being caste into recycled 925 silver
The earrings are supplied with an intention notelet which explains the symbolism of the acorn and to protect the environment this has been made from eco-friendly FSC cardboard. The earrings are presented in a Rebecca Oxenham Jewellery box. For every sale a donation is made to One Tree Planted who plant a tree.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the symbolism spirituality of nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs, uses FSC cardboard or recycled materials in her packaging and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Acorn drop earrings - silver
- Matching set of 2 earrings on earwires
- Each replica acorn is approx 1 cm in length and 0.7 cm wide
- These are cast from an actual acorn and is an almost exact replica
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- Supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard) and notelet
- One tree will be planted for every product sold