This beautiful single rose was inspired by the English roses in my garden. A single rose can be the ultimate romantic gift. It clearly states 'I love you', but unlike a real rose that will unfortunately wilt, this silver rose will stand the test of time. Made from recycled silver it is designed to become an heirloom and be treasured for a lifetime. It offers the perfect way to demonstrate your eternal love.
The rose head was hand sculpted in wax and used a real twig for the stem before being cast into recycled sterling silver. This unusual brooch captures the beautiful texture of the twig on the stem.
Perfect for treating yourself or a romantic heirloom gift for a loved one that will be treasured for years to come.
This item is also available as a matching rose necklace here.
Rebecca Oxenham's jewellery is heavily inspired by the sea and simple things in nature. With the environment’s best interests at heart, Rebecca is passionate about sustainability. She uses 925 recycled sterling silver for her designs and works with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every product purchased.
Rose Brooch - Silver
- Made from 100% recycled 925 sterling silver
- Approx 5 cm long x 1 cm at its widest point
- Weight 7g including the brooch fixings
- Handmade from my garden studio in Hampshire, England
- It is supplied in a beautiful eco-friendly presentation box (produced using FSC®-certified cardboard)
- Complimentary polishing cloth
- One tree will be planted for every product sold